- 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785
- 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785
- 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- 408 grams (pair)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.