The Women's FS260-Pro Aerogel Mitt II is a race-proven, performance road glove with impressive venting and perforated gel padding, designed for the committed female rider on a serious day out.
The back of the hand is constructed in high-stretch wicking fabric with elastane for powerful support. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fiber. Gel is not breathable, so in order to prevent over-heating, the gel sections have been designed with voids to allow airflow. These gel sections are held in place by a durable perforated overlay to ensure that impact protection is not compromised. The Aerogel padding is in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides. A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And, a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb. Finger tabs make it easy to remove the glove.
- Wicking, high stretch back hand panels ensure fantastic fit
- Palmistry technology with perforated gel padding and open venting
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Finger tabs for easy glove removal
- Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- Nylon 35% / Polyester 30% / PU 25% / Elastane 10%
|White / Large||05055939933382||E6127WH/5||WMS27282189L|