Endurance athletes seeking efficiency. Fitness novices craving comfort. Road riders and mountain riders. No matter the motivation, no one is better equipped to help guide your bike selections and dial in your body position than a Trek Precision Fit Technician.
This personal bicycle fitting experience will address your specific needs, giving you a tailor-made solution that will lead to countless hours of faster, more comfortable, more enjoyable riding.
Trek Precision Fit: A Proven Process
Every step involves dynamic feedback between you and your Trek Precision Fit Technician. When you walk out the door, you will not only know more about proper posture and position, but you'll take away a complete assessment that documents your specific needs and preferences.
Get The Most Out Of Your Ride
- Discover your ideal position
- Eliminate pain and discomfort
- Increase your power
- Ride Longer
Trek Bicycle Store Greensboro Precision Fit Menu
Motion Capture Precision Fit - $250
- Interview & Goals Discussion - Get in touch with your riding style and goals
- Lower Body Evaluation - Unlock your ideal posture and power
- Upper Body Evaluation - Increase control and comfort
- Motion Capture & Analysis - Precision tools allow for precision analysis
- Fit Adjustments & Analysis - Fit for the perfect ride
Saddle Pressure Mapping - $75
- Interview & Posture/ Position Discussion - Overview of how position affects saddle comfort
- Saddle Pressure Mapping with the PAT - Detailed mapping of your interaction with the saddle
- Analysis of Multiple Saddles - Test a variety of saddles and saddle sizes
- Optimization of Saddle & Rider Interaction - Determine which saddle fits your body best
Shoe Sizing & Cleat Fitting - $75
- Lower Body Evaluation - Analyze lower leg & foot mechanics and identify any issues
- In-Depth Shoe Sizing - Determine foot & arch measurements to find ideal shoe size
- Cleat Positioning - Tailor your shoe & pedal interface
- Lower Body Fit Adjustments & Analysis - Optimize your lower leg mechanics and pedal interface
Triathlon Precision Fit - $300
- MoCap Precision Fit tailored to triathletes' specific needs
Pro Level Precision Fit - $300
- MoCap Precision Fit & Saddle Pressure Mapping
Fit Consultation - $90 per hour
- Have minor changes you want to make, but don't feel the need for a full fitting? We're happy to work with you to optimize your position!
Fit Guarantee - 90 Days
- Our bike fits are guaranteed for 90 days following the fit appointment. We know some fit solutions will require field testing and follow-up. We are glad to help optimize your position within the package selected during the 90 day period. Any appointments scheduled outside the 90-day guarantee are subject to either a new fit or the hourly consultation rate.
Test Ride Sizing
- Approximately 10-15 minutes, either outside or on a trainer. Our knowledgeable staff will determine the ideal type of bike for your riding style and the correct frame size for your body type. We provide this service to all of our customers free of charge.